Monday, January 10, 2011

Progress is Being Made

Last week we had the roofers come out and the new place is all snug just in time for the snow today.  Tomorrow the electrician will work on upgrading the interior service and adding some outlets where needed.  I will also be meeting with the plumber to double-check the services to the house and work on installing laundry hookups.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get pictures to load off my 'smart' phone but maybe I'll figure something out.  Strangely enough, it used to work just fine but clearly the phone is smarter than I am.

The 2/1 is freshly painted and the painter did a great job.  Carpet goes in tomorrow then we'll see about the ceramic for the kitchen.

At this point, I'm still thinking Open House for the 2/1 next weekend as long as the weather doesn't hold us up too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment