Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Roof Picture for the new 3/1

Well, I finally figured out that if I email a photo to myself I can then save it and get it to post here.  Not the most efficient solution in the world but better than nothing so here's the roof in progress...


Today, the electrician said, "what a great house and it looks like a newer roof"...  when I quit laughing I asked if last week counts as new.

The wallpaper is stripped, we are done demolishing the bathroom,  new plumbing is installed and the ceramic work is starting.  We even raised the shower head so tall people don't have to bend over to wash their hair.
The 2/1 I have been talking about actually needs some exterior refreshing and the cold has brought that work to a halt.  Consequently, it is likely that the 3/1 will be ready first but we'll just see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment