Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finished Painting...

Finished with everything except the kitchen, because that's where all my tools and gear were stored while I painted the rest of the house.  I am scheduled to get the drum sander and start stripping the old finish off the floors tomorrow.  I'll know a lot more about about the floor condition after getting started, it's simply impossible to tell what will happen with these old floors until then.

This is a much better photo showing the finished paint job in the north bedroom...


And on a completely unrelated note, a picture of a Cedar Waxwing I saw when I was running errands yesterday...


They're just beautiful birds and not commonly seen around here.

Today I'm mostly doing maintenance at other locations, I'll update more on the stone house when I get an idea about the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment