Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a difference a day makes...

So after all the slow, patient work of masking, patching, getting ready for paint, the actual paint goes on in a relative hurry. I started on the walls yesterday morning, you can see the overlap from the fresh ceiling paint, I like to drop that down so I have a nice edge when finished.

By the afternoon, there were two coats on most of the interior, unfortunately by early evening the light was shot so the camera flash is distorting the finished look.  I'll try for a better image today.


So today, I'll finish the walls, pull down the masking, open the windows, do any needed touch ups and  I might even get the new light fixture back up in the bathroom! I don't know if I'll make April 1st but it will be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment